Never Too Old to Leanr New Tricks!

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Never Too Old to Leanr New Tricks!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      KAnnie

Checking in from south of the border, where most living is cheaper and the folks are friendly. There are a lot of expats in my area, and we share places to go and things to see, as well as savings to be had. I’m originally from Ohio, lived in SoCal from 1969 to 2011.

Was a medical transcriptionist for 35+ years and wrote and edited for two professional journals during that time. I love to read well-written books, see well-acted movies and TV shows. Was a collector for many years (baskets, Lilliput Lane cottages, all kinds of wooden artifacts, rubber ducks).

My arts & crafts interests include collages and rubber stamping. I also enjoy decorating–never had a piece of furniture I didn’t want to move to a new location! My boyfriend and I rescued two mini schnauzers a few years ago and have been trying to teach them not to bark so much ever since.

It’s not working.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Never Too Old to Leanr New Tricks!