My name is Lisa, I am 47 years old. I found on a friends Facebook post and am so happy I did. I'm a full time wife (on my second and last marriage) and mom (8 kids combined). My kids ages are 33, 32, 30, 24, 22, 20, 14 and 4. The 3 older ones are from my first marriage, and even though I didn't give birth to them I have loved and raised them as if they were my own. The 24 yr old was from a long term relationship with a man that didn't want to stick around (his loss). The next 3 I gave birth to and were from my first marriage. Then the youngest one is actually my 24 year olds child that she gave birth to when she was 17 that my husband and I adopted so that she could have a normal life and he would have a loving home with 2 parents who could take care of him. I was raised in a big Irish/Indian/English/Italian family so having a lot of kids was always something I wanted. My 30 yr old daughter passed away at the age of 21 from suicide after her boyfriend killed himself 3 months before. We still celebrate her birthday every year. I have been through more than most people my age and have several health problems but I am happy with what I have and the life I live now with my new husbad (of 7 years this May) and all my children. I am looking forward to learning so much more from this wonderful sight and hopefully will be able to add my own life skills and inputs not too mention making some friends also along the way!!