Hi! I was referred by my bff from FB. I am into all things frugal, homemaking, homemade, etc. I am interested in learning how to budget within my means and ordering online to slowly phase out all the chemical-ridden and healthy ridden food items in my kitchen and replace them with healthy, organic, non-GMO food stuffs. I am also.getting into essential oils too. I suffer from a myriad of health problems so I think all this would benefit me too as well as my family. I livey with my wonderful fiancée whom.I have been engaged to for two years. We are planning our wedding for August of 2016. He has a 12 year old son who visits every Thursday after school and every other weekend. We are Christians but have not found a church in our area we really like. My fiancée is more liberal in his beliefs whereas I am more conservative in mine as I spent the early part of my 20s attending a conservative Mennonite church. I am soon to be 31 next month and I have no children of my own. Because my health problems have given me major setbacks recently, I am not as active as I once was. I used to partake in horseback riding quite frequently. I grew up riding horses as they are in my blood. But for now, I have been advised not to ride. I have always enjoyed the outdoors including campimg, hiking, collecting wildflowers and leaves to press, and collecting butterflies and moth specimans to preserve. I enjoy reading a lot and have amassed quite a collection of hardbound books(they might go scarce one day). I also read books ony tablet. I enjoy the likes of Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Robin Cook, as well as on the otherside of the spectrum, I also enjoy Beverly Lewis and Wanda Brunsetter. I also engage myself in differt Bible studies too. I do write fiction and poetry and hope to become published in the next couple of years. I keep a homemaking blog over on WordPress. I have emassed a small but loyal group of followers and I amp proud of it. I love to cook and bake. I am not the best by far, but I believe practice makes perfect. I also.enjoy watching movies and the few TV shows I enjoy as well. I don't get out much, mostly because I don't feel most days and partially because I don't have a lot of friends. I have grown accustomed to that actually and I have grown to like it :/ I guess if you have any questions, please feel free to get a hold of me. I ♡ to meet new people. Have a great day and thanks for reading this.ツ