Results 1 to 1 of 1
01-25-2014, 03:30 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Legend Online: New Era (RPG) - ElexTech
The Legend Online: New Era (RPG) - ElexTech App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Legend Online: New Era (RPG)
Release Date: January 15, 2014
Legend Online: New Era is an action-packed, fantasy MMORPG that places you in a world of warring kings, fantastic beasts and treacherous perils to deliver an epic mobile adventure.
Fight, Conquer, Control and Battle through Enemies in intense combat fighting! Crush your foes in this saga and rise to glory in your kingdom!
Includes 70levels of gameplay will keep you coming back for more! Delve into Solo & Group Dungeons, dominate the Devil City, rule the Solo Arena, and reign supreme from your City Hall!
Upgrade and personalize your hero, soldiers, weapons, and city to lead your unique fighting force out into the world for epic solo battles and legendary PVP clashes!
- Increase your skill to fight in Group or Solo Dungeons.
- Participate in titanic battles with Leviathan world-bosses! Go it alone or lead a team to glorious victory.
- PVP Combat Arena lets you go head-to-head against other players around the world.
- Three major character classes with hundreds of combinations of skills to learn!
- Customize your hero’s appearance by gathering or winning special gear sets with bonuses and special effects.
- Train an army of heroes and soldiers to wage war against an endless sea of real, live opponents!
- Fight bosses and monsters with your friends to earn cool rewards.
- Friend Code referral system rewards you for sharing on social networks - the more you share the more you get!
Build your city and guilds to gain access to all the levels! Legend Online puts the full MMORPG experience in the palm of your hand!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LegendOLMobile
Support Email: email@example.com
© © Free Thought Labs
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.