Results 1 to 1 of 1
01-25-2014, 01:24 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
- West Chester, PA
Slow-Cooker Chocolate Chip-Brownie Cake Recipe
- 1 box (packet) of betty crocker fudge brownie mix
- ½ cup of butter melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 pouch of chocolate chips cookie mix. (anything which desired)
- The recipe is to cook with cooker.
- Grease the slow cooker butter and then lightly dust with chocolate powder or flour. (about a Tbs)
- In a large bowl combine mix brownie powder and with it with 2 eggs and melted butter. Mix them well.
- Take another large bowl, mix 2 eggs in the chocolate chip cookie batter. Mix it with the low speed cooker.
- Now in the cooker Spoon the alternate batter. Like first spoon little of brownie batter, then cookies batter and again brownie batter.
- Cook this on low heat for 2-3 hours. Cook this until the cake is set in the center of the cooker.
- while serving this cake, spoon vanilla ice-cream over the cake and serve. The cake can be served warm with the scoop of ice-cream.
The ice cream can be of any flavor and per one desire to have. However, vanilla makes the best combination. The ice cream quantity can be as per desired. So have a happy desert time with this delicious
source: Betty Crocker