Article: Meal Prepping Made Easy

Article: Meal Prepping Made Easy

Do you ever wonder how some people manage to have it all together and get it all done, keeping the house clean, working, and still finding time to make meals at home rather than eating out several times per week? Learn how to save time throughout the busy work week with these easy meal prepping

prepping, easy, meal, week, article, time, made, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=4390-easy-meal-prepping-tips, times, eating, read, busy, work, home, learn, save, tips, working, people, manage, finding, make, meals, clean, keeping, house

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Meal Prepping Made Easy

Do you ever wonder how some people manage to have it all together and get it all done, keeping the house clean, working, and still finding time to make meals at home rather than eating out several times per week? Learn how to save time throughout the busy work week with these easy meal prepping tips . . .

Read More: Article: Meal Prepping Made Easy

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Those are some great tips!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

as it's only hubby and me, on weekends I make huge meals for Saturday and Sunday. Then I portion out and freeze leftovers for future quick meals

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I plan 2 weeks in advance and have it on a calendar. I then put a blank calendar on the frig and encourage the kids to write down ideas of what they may want. Let's them be part of the planning process.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good tips as the long spring and summer work days approach!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I cut and dice all my vegies and salad up keeping ut in individual airtight containers in the fridge.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

There's only me, but boy do I live by these things.I found I was eating horribly after my husband died until I got back on the planning wagon. I plan it , post it & pre-prep. Food Saver is the single person's # 1 kitchen tool. (Oh!! That's on 1 of the links LOL).

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

boil rice and put it into portions, store in the freezer make it warm in the microwave..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast