Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Heavenly White Cake
01-22-2014, 12:43 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
- West Chester, PA
Heavenly White Cake
Make Heavenly white Cake recipe and let the richness of this white desert complete the party.
- 2 ¾ cups of cake flour
- 4 teaspoon of baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon of salt to taste
- 4 egg whites
- ¾ cup of butter
- 1 ½ cups of white sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Take a bowl, sift cake flour, baking powder and salt together equally three times. Mix them together.
- Take another bowl and beat eggs whites into it. Beat it until it gets foamy.
- Add in ½ cups of sugar into foamy egg whites. Continue beating sugar and egg until it gets sharp consistency. While takeout spoon from this mixture, the scream should hold the peak. If it does then your mixture is ready otherwise continue beating it.
- In another bowl add in the butter and beat it. Gradually add the remaining sugar into it and cream it together until it gets light and fluffy texture.
- Into this beaten bowl, add the dry ingredients that are been kept aside in the start. Add them alternately with milk at a time and then flour. Beat well after each addition. Beat it until it gets smooth texture.
- mix the flavors. And add meringue mixture into it. Mix it thoroughly into a batter.
- In a baking pan spread this batter to line at the bottom of the container with parchment paper.
- Bake this batter at 35o degrees F for about 30-35 minutes.
- let the cake to cool for 10 minutes after baking. Once the cake is cool, unmold it into a plate.
- The foaming white cake is ready to serve with the white cream.
By Budget101 in forum vBCms CommentsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-13-2017, 11:26 PM
By Budget101 in forum vBCms CommentsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2016, 02:03 AM
By Liss in forum vBCms CommentsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2010, 01:16 PM
By mos in forum Mothers Day & Fathers DayReplies: 3Last Post: 04-26-2009, 10:10 AM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2008, 03:02 PM