Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Piggy 2 Box of Post Cereal and 2 Gal Milk for less than $4 Rite Aid B&M YMMV

Rite Aid has Post Cereal on sale - 2 for $ 6. There is a $2 Rewards for registered members which will be good towards any purchase from next day onward valid for couple of weeks.

On Sunday's paper there was a coupon offering Free Milk up to $4 with purchase of any 2 Post Cereal anywhere.

I went to a Rite Aid in Pontiac, MI which has a $1 off stickers pasted randomly on many cereal boxes (of all brands!!). I could find 2 boxes of Post Banana Nut Crunch which I wanted with $1 off coupon. Milk was priced $3.36.

When I presented the coupon, it took $4 off!! Also,it spit another coupon offering free Gallon Milk at Rite Aid! After $2CashBack, it is like paying $ 1.36 for everything. Huge YMMV on $1 off coupons but the deal is hot even without. Good Luck.

Printable Coupons are generally available for 5 days or less.

This Coupon has been added to the Budget101 Complete Coupon Database!
    I'm a Freak!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 2 Box of Post Cereal and 2 Gal Milk for less than $4 Rite Aid B&M YMMV

This is cool, I actually started making cereal milkshakes for the kids recently. All that's missing here is ice cream

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 2 Box of Post Cereal and 2 Gal Milk for less than $4 Rite Aid B&M YMMV

My mom used coupons everytime she went to the grocery store.

She used the money from her coupons for gas/vacation to visit family. When she would shop, she would write her check for the FULL amount of the purchase price, THEN have the cashier take off the coupons and give her the change which she would put in her savings account for her trips.

She was able to save lots of money for vacations using this method.