oil in hair

Last night I was helping my teenage son put the transmission back in his truck ( in so much as a mom can help) any way, not realizing it, I managed to drag my hair through a pool of SOME kind of auto fluid on the garage floor. I have washed my hair 4 times, and still the left side of my

hair, beauty, knowledge, care, appreciated, feels, suggestions, saturated, gasping, year, stopped, laughing, crawling, ford, head, f-150, washed, truck, back, transmission, night, helping, teenage, realizing, floor, garage, left, times, fluid, auto, drag, managed, pool, kind, side

Thread: oil in hair

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default oil in hair

Last night I was helping my teenage son put the transmission back in his truck ( in so much as a mom can help) any way, not realizing it, I managed to drag my hair through a pool of SOME kind of auto fluid on the garage floor. I have washed my hair 4 times, and still the left side of my head looks and feels like it is saturated. Any suggestions?
    Obviously I have no knowledge of beauty / hair care ( or else why would I be crawling around under a Ford F-150 with my 16 year old right?) But when you have all stopped laughing and gasping for air, help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: oil in hair

I would give the No 'Poo Shampoo a try and see if that works for you, it's inexpensive and efficient.

Budget101.com - - No ‘Poo Shampoo- Learn why I haven’t washed my hair in a year and you shouldn’t either!
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**