Re-purpose bifold doors

Learn how to use Bifold doors to create the illusion of a larger room and open up small enclosed areas that require a door Read More: Article: Re-purpose bifold doors

bifold, doors, re-purpose, article, areas, small, enclosed, read, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=4368-re-purpose-bifold-doors, door, require, larger, create, learn, illusion, room, open

What's a Budget?
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Re-purpose bifold doors

Learn how to use Bifold doors to create the illusion of a larger room and open up small enclosed areas that require a door

Read More: Article: Re-purpose bifold doors
    Wathenmom-Striving everyday to be worthy of the great blessings I have received.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

What a phenomenal idea! My creative juices are flowing! We have a spiral stair case leading to a loft we have been trying to figure out how to "cut off" from the rest of our great room. We were considering bamboo fencing among other things but I think a version of what you have done here may be a much better option.

Thank you! Time to start scouring garage sales for old doors...Or maybe I'll make some from scratch.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

awsome idea,thanks for sharing.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

We too have a teeny bathroom in the kitchen. All the doors we priced were ridiculous. So we ordered cheap unfinished bifold door.

I found this great door mural that my husband then wallpapered onto it. We have a knob that blends in to the mural. It is a mural of the iconic British phone booths. So when we say me need to make a call...

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Re: Re-purpose bifold doors

Quote Originally Posted by Mishkamom View Post
    We too have a teeny bathroom in the kitchen. All the doors we priced were ridiculous. So we ordered cheap unfinished bifold door.

I found this great door mural that my husband then wallpapered onto it. We have a knob that blends in to the mural. It is a mural of the iconic British phone booths. So when we say me need to make a call...
    Sweet idea! Cute and clever!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I like the mural of the English phone booth. My husband might not object to that for a standing trifold divider I want to make for our vacation home.