Easy Pudding for Everyone who Avoids Sugar

Easy Pudding for Everyone who Avoids Sugar

INGREDIENTS: 1 pound sliced white bread 3 1\2 cups milk 4 eggs mixed (big) 1\2 teaspoon margarine (Imperial us the best) 1/4 tablespoon salt 2 teaspoon vainilla 2 tablespoon cinnamon 1/2 tablespoon margarine (for the mold) 4 little boxes raisins (put in in hot water for 15 minutes before

baking, pudding, margarine, tablespoon, sliced, sugar, cream, almonds, grease, raisins, teaspoon, bread, vainilla, cinnamon, brown, great, delicious, depending, satisfied, color, taste, 9x9x2, remove, begin, higher, pre-heated, cover, place, instructions, water, boxes, imperial, mixed, avoids, ingredients, pound, white, minutes, pre-heat, grades, farenheight, knife, serrated, round, splenda, normal, added, stevia, regular, optional

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Easy Pudding for Everyone who Avoids Sugar

INGREDIENTS:
    1 pound sliced white bread
    3 1\2 cups milk
    4 eggs mixed (big)
    1\2 teaspoon margarine (Imperial us the best)
    1/4 tablespoon salt
    2 teaspoon vainilla
    2 tablespoon cinnamon
    1/2 tablespoon margarine (for the mold)
    4 little boxes raisins (put in in hot water for 15 minutes before added to the mix)
    1 normal cup of sour cream
    SUGAR (Splenda, Stevia in the Raw, Regular Sugar-1/2 cup)
    1/2 cup sliced almonds raw (optional)

Instructions:
    Use a wide high or a high round bowl for baking the pudding, grease well the baking bowl with the margarine. Pre-heat the oven at 350 grades Farenheight. Cut the bread with a serrated knife in 1/2 pieces. Put it in a big bowl. Then add: milk, eggs, margarine, salt, vainilla, cinnamon, raisins & the sour cream. Mix well. Depending on the sugar you use you had to taste the mix until you're satisfied. Put in in the grease bowl, place the sliced almonds around. To a better cook cover the 1st 1/2 hour with thin foil, then remove it, the pudding begin to grow (that's the need of a big baking bowl, about or + 9"x9"x2" or higher). Put the baking bowl in the pre-heated oven for about an hour until the top of the pudding had a great brown color. Let it rest. (but hot is delicious).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anderson1 For This Useful Post:

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Easy Pudding for Everyone who Avoids Sugar

Yum! I'll be making this real soon! I'm always looking for sugar free recipes.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Easy Pudding for Everyone who Avoids Sugar

I like coconut sugar for anything that requires sweetness