Mother of 3, just quit my salary job to be a SAHM - - YIKES!- Welcome Newbie!

Hi all! My name is Rebecca and I just gave notice on my salary career - which brings in 60% of our family income - to stay at home with our three boys! I am a little bit of a nervous wreck, but I have faith that with wonderful sites like this one, we can make it just fine. Top three items

home, salary, highlights, caramel, great, ideas, skinny, cuts, macchiatos, working, expensive, hair, mindless, converting, journey, frugal, lifestyle, interesting, quit, starbucks, hope, part, spending, boys, wreck, nervous, rebecca, stay, brings, career, notice, income, family, gave, fine, items, live, learn, make, wonderful, yikes, faith, sites, mother, sahm

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Doh Mother of 3, just quit my salary job to be a SAHM - - YIKES!

Hi all!

My name is Rebecca and I just gave notice on my salary career - which brings in 60% of our family income - to stay at home with our three boys! I am a little bit of a nervous wreck, but I have faith that with wonderful sites like this one, we can make it just fine.

Top three items that I am going to learn to live without -
    1. Starbucks skinny caramel macchiatos - I have at least one per working day!
    2. Expensive hair cuts and highlights - any great ideas for DIY at home?
    3. Mindless spending! I buy whatever I want whenever I want it for the most part.

I hope this will be an interesting journey in converting to a more frugal lifestyle!
    We will see how it goes!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mother of 3, just quit my salary job to be a SAHM - - YIKES!

I want to encourage you Rebecca to go for it. I did the same when my children were in elementary school. Everything worked out and I had a great time learning how to DIY and saving money.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mother of 3, just quit my salary job to be a SAHM - - YIKES!

Rebecca, I recently did the same thing. It was the best thing I could have done! You will find ways to save money especially on this site. We make most meals and I need to concentrate on managing out grocery budget a little more. I think this site has so many good ideas! I've made several of the cleaners and some of the food already! Good luck!