Stuffing

Stuffing

I made stuffing for Christmas... it was bacon, cabbage, bread crumbs, onions, mushrooms.... all things my kids HATE.... then when Christmas was over I put the stuffing in the food processor, added some flour, rolled it out and turned it into a pizza dough!! My family's FAVORITE pizza crust recipe

stuffing, pizza, christmas, rolled, flour, added, turned, familys, favorite, crust, dough, processor, recipe, bread, crumbs, onions, cabbage, bacon, made, mushrooms, hate, things, kids, food

Thread: Stuffing

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Stuffing

I made stuffing for Christmas... it was bacon, cabbage, bread crumbs, onions, mushrooms.... all things my kids HATE.... then when Christmas was over I put the stuffing in the food processor, added some flour, rolled it out and turned it into a pizza dough!! My family's FAVORITE pizza crust recipe ever!!

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Stuffing

Did you add any eggs or liquid? Or is your stuffing 'wet' enough w/o that it held together? Mine wouldn't be...

We like stuffing, but often have enough left over that I'm looking for ways other than 'more stuffing' to use it up. I'm interested in trying this!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Stuffing

Quote Originally Posted by SaraCate View Post
    Did you add any eggs or liquid? Or is your stuffing 'wet' enough w/o that it held together? Mine wouldn't be...

We like stuffing, but often have enough left over that I'm looking for ways other than 'more stuffing' to use it up. I'm interested in trying this!
    I think the cooked cabbage would probably be "wet" enough once it was chopped or pureed. You could always add a bit of water or tomato juice to get the right consistency though.