Introducing Myself- Welcome Newbie!

Hi, I'm Julslea and am new to the site. I am hoping to get my family of 3 on a budget that we can stick with for groceries and household items. I have just recently started making my own laundry powder and love it! Can't wait to get acquainted with everyone. Thanks for allowing me to join.

julslea, making, laundry, powder, started, recently, love, allowing, join, wait, acquainted, stick, site, hoping, family, introducing, groceries, household, budget, items

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Introducing Myself

Hi,

I'm Julslea and am new to the site. I am hoping to get my family of 3 on a budget that we can stick with for groceries and household items. I have just recently started making my own laundry powder and love it! Can't wait to get acquainted with everyone.

Thanks for allowing me to join.

Julslea in NC

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Introducing Myself

Hello everyone! My name is Ida. I am always looking for ways to save money. It was great finding a link to this site on a Facebook post. My hobbies are reading, watching movies (I wait for my library to get new dvds because going to the movies is way too expensive. I also make jewelry as a hobby/way to make money. I am disabled because of chronic back pain and spend a lot of time on the internet.