Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Laundry Sauce Truths

Hi,
    I am new to this site and I love it. I want to make the laundry sauce but have heard some really conflicting remarks in my hometown about the quality of the product. The people that were disappointed were VERY disappointed. I asked them if they were sure they followed the directions correctly and they said they followed them to the letter. The ones that liked the sauce said it was great. It's not a huge investment in money or anything but I would really like to hear from some of you about how you really feel about the laundry sauce before i try to make some for myself. Please be perfectly honest.....we're all friends here. Is it as good as people say? Is it just ok? Is it wonderful? Is it worth the effort? Any advice you could give would help me get off this fence about whether I want to even try to make it. Thank you in advance to those of you who take the time to help me out. Be well.

Linda

Important Moderator Notepost moved from blogs to correct spot for question

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Laundry Sauce Truths

I'm loving the batch I made. So cheap to make (after you buy the jars if you don't have any, I had to buy a box of 12 jars for $10). I used the no-cook recipe, but added the Purex crystals from the other recipe. Clothes come out with only a very light fragrance, and with a ball of aluminum foil in the dryer, NO STATIC!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Laundry Sauce Truths

Hi,
    I'm new here as well. My neighbor gave me some of the laundry sauce to try she said she has been using it and loves it. So I am going to give it a whirl probably Monday keeping my fingers crossed.

Shirley