Results 1 to 1 of 1
01-12-2014, 06:50 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking & Fitness Tracker - runtastic
The Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking & Fitness Tracker - runtastic App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking & Fitness Tracker
Genre: Health & Fitness
Release Date: April 12, 2010
Free today with App of the Day
Download the app "App of the Day" and discover every day a paid app that becomes free for 24 hours!
Download Runtastic & take your fitness to a new level with our 4.5+ rated tracking app
The Runtastic PRO app tracks cardio workout progress (time, distance, speed, elevation, calories & more) to help you best reach your exercise goals! Join our global fitness community today, whether you're looking to improve general health, build up cardio endurance, run your first 5k or train for a marathon!
PRO APP FEATURES:
- Voice Coach: Audio feedback for each mile or km completed
- Live Tracking: Show supporters where you are in your training session
- Cheering: Receive messages & cheers
- Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop running
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
- Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl.: pace, elevation, slope
- Power Song: Activate to give workout a boost
- Training goals & analysis: Heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
- Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
- Weather, temp. & sunrise/sunset data
- Use for running, jogging, biking, skating, cross-country skiing & hand bike training
- Ad free
- Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
- Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
- Personal training diary & metrics
- Graphs: Elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog, run or walk
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player
- Integrate Runtastic activities with MyFitnessPal
- Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
- Share exercise activities on Facebook, Twitter & Google+
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further data analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach your fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals. You can also choose an expert training plan. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body! Further health & fitness tips are provided by our Fitness Coach Lunden on the Runtastic Fitness Channel.
And, try out the Runtastic Workout Mix! Runtastic has partnered with Power Music, the world’s No. 1 workout music producer, to create scientifically-engineered music compilations. The first Runtastic Workout Mix is available NOW!
WHO’S TALKING ABOUT RUNTASTIC...
MASHABLE: “... people are choosing instead to download Runtastic, since the company just announced it's hit 25 million mobile users. That's as much as Nike+ (11 million as of February) and runner favorite RunKeeper (14 million) combined.”
“Love that this app syncs with My Fitness Pal! Great app!” @Bebu0611
TECHCRUNCH: “Thanks to MapMyFitness, RunKeeper, Nike and many more, apps that keep track of your exercise and push you to drop those extra pounds are by no means novel. Nonetheless, bootstrapped European startup Runtastic is still managing to carve out a name for itself in a crowded space by offering a simple user experience, while still offering the deeper functionality of higher-end products.”
“Incredible app! I use it almost everyday and it’s motivated me to run an extra mile every time.” @Trcksy
NY TIMES: “I went ahead and downloaded it even though I was skeptical that it would go beyond the familiar territory of similar apps like Endomondo and RunKeeper. Like those two, Runtastic primarily maps and records your route.
© © runtastic GmbH
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.
By FreebieQueen in forum Free AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2013, 11:00 AM
By FreebieQueen in forum Free AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2011, 06:11 AM
By FreebieQueen in forum Free AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2011, 11:00 AM
By FreebieQueen in forum Free AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2011, 05:22 AM