Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Trying to unsubscribe

The link to unsubscribe doesn't't work and the link broken link doesn't work. I had to jump around fir about 10 minutes just to find out how to unsubscribe. You send way to many emails. Someone please UNSUBSCRIBE ME!!M

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Info Re: Trying to unsubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by mwaldron01 View Post
    The link to unsubscribe doesn't't work and the link broken link doesn't work. I had to jump around fir about 10 minutes just to find out how to unsubscribe. You send way to many emails. Someone please UNSUBSCRIBE ME!!M
    We're having a difficult time understanding your request.

I checked your profile and you are not receiving any "emails" from us at all, which concerns me considering we've only sent out 2 since January 1st of this new year, which hardly qualifies as "Too many".

Please forward me an "Email" that you've received from "Budget101.com" so that we can track down the issue you seem to be experiencing and get it resolved immediately.

I also checked your subscriptions to threads/forums/articles and favorites, which is also empty.

I suspect that you are subscribed to the Yahoogroups list and are receiving emails from that subscription. To which you must login to your Yahoogroups list and check the unsubscribe box from the GroceryBudget101 group. That doesn't have anything at all to do with your mail settings here on the site, that is an update notification system only.

However, if you think this is not the case, You can forward the email in it's entirety (including headers) to Click image for larger version. 

Name:	contact-email.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	8654, if you're willing to provide just a bit more information I'm sure we can help you resolve this issue quickly.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101