Pimp My Keyboard – Fung Yi Chan

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Free Apps Pimp My Keyboard – Fung Yi Chan

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

The Pimp My Keyboard – Fung Yi Chan App has been provided to you by Budget101.com

Pimp My Keyboard
      Fung Yi Chan
      Genre: Lifestyle
      Release Date: October 8, 2013

DISCLAIMER: THIS APP DOES NOT ACTUALLY CHANGE THE iOS System wide keyboard. The keyboard designs are available ONLY WITHIN the APP.

With this Color Texting app you can design Color Text Messages that are cute / cool / funky or whatever style you can imagine! You will be able to send these messages in your email or favorite messaging apps.

It also comes with dozens of new keyboard designs that you can use while composing your messages. You will surely find one that suits your taste to do SMS / Texting with.

IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDs or whoever that is looking at your iPhone / iPad screen.

Key Features
      * Pimp My Keyboard – Choose different Colors, Styles, Textures
      * Change background color.
      * Change Text size and color.
      * Send in email / iMessage / MMS via copy and paste
      * Full featured Notes Editor
      * Traditional qwerty.
      © © Yillusion

just a note Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Pimp My Keyboard – Fung Yi Chan’ is closed to new replies.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Free Apps Pimp My Keyboard – Fung Yi Chan