Superbowl Sunday Superbowl Sunday Triple Bash!

Superbowl Sunday Triple Bash!

Share your Best Superbowl Party Recipes- if you won this fantastic triple slow cooker, what 3 different Recipes would you fill it with to serve at your Superbowl Bash? Wondering How to Play? Hit Reply to Enter and Answer the Challenge Question listed above

Superbowl Sunday, superbowl, triple, bash, play, serve, reply, wondering, answer, listed, http://www.budget101.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=402025, question, challenge, enter, recipes-, party, sunday, share, fantastic, recipes, fill, slow, cooker

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fire Superbowl Sunday Triple Bash!

Share your Best Superbowl Party Recipes- if you won this fantastic triple slow cooker, what 3 different Recipes would you fill it with to serve at your Superbowl Bash?

Wondering How to Play? Hit Reply to Enter and Answer the Challenge Question listed above

B101 Challenge Update Notification  Although this thread is open for discussion, this Challenge has ended and the lucky recipient was announced in the thread at the close. 
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: B101 Challenge: Superbowl Sunday Triple Bash!

Quote Originally Posted by Budget101 View Post

The Challenge Question is : Share your Best Superbowl Party Recipes- if you won this fantastic triple slow cooker, what 3 things (recipes) would you fill it with to serve at your Superbowl Bash?
    I would makeNacho Cheese dip with tortilla chips, Bacon Cheese dip with triscuits, and Smokey sausages with BBQ Sauce.

Waiting for my ship to come in
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fire Re: B101 Challenge: Superbowl Sunday Triple Bash!

Quote Originally Posted by Budget101 View Post
    The Challenge Question is : Share your Best Superbowl Party Recipes- if you won this fantastic triple slow cooker, what 3 different Recipes would you fill it with to serve at your Superbowl Bash?
    I would use it for a Dip Trio!

1. Chicken Buffalo Wing Dip in one
    2. Pizza Dip in the Middle
    3. Spinach Artichoke Dip in the 3rd

I'd set a tray of crackers and tortilla chips out beside it. I'd love to have one of these beauties!
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati - When all else fails, play dead.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think I would make something for everyone in my family... in the first I would put cream cheese, chicken, cream of chicken, and cheddar for a cheesy chicken dinner for my boys... in the middle I would toss in cream of chicken, some pork, and some homemade ranch seasoning for some Ranch House Pork for my my hubby, and in the last one I would put some home made chili, ground turkey, sour cream, salsa, and cheddar cheese and make some Taco Dip for my daughter. Everyone ecstatic and mom only had to cook once!!! That would be HEAVENLY!!!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would make buffalo wing dings. I would make my special cheese dip with hamburger and salsa inside with tortillas on the side. Last I would make a dessert which would be peanut butter cup cake in the slow cooker. mmmmm can't wait for superbowl. Love cooking goodies on that day.

Waiting for my ship to come in
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by javid322 View Post
    I would make buffalo wing dings. I would make my special cheese dip with hamburger and salsa inside with tortillas on the side. Last I would make a dessert which would be peanut butter cup cake in the slow cooker. mmmmm can't wait for superbowl. Love cooking goodies on that day.
    Recipes for these Please??
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati - When all else fails, play dead.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would make Hot spinach and Artichoke Dip, Marinated Grilled
    Shrimp and Mom's Sloppy Joes.

Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
    Ingredients
    1 cup thawed, chopped frozen spinach
    1 1/2 cups thawed, chopped frozen artichoke hearts
    6 ounces cream cheese
    1/4 cup sour cream
    1/4 cup mayonnaise
    1/3 cup grated Parmesan
    1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
    1/4 tsp salt
    1/4 tsp garlic powder
    Directions
    Boil spinach and artichokes in 1 cup of water until tender and drain. Discard liquid. Heat cream cheese in microwave for 1 minute or until hot and soft. Stir in rest of ingredients and serve hot. ( I serve with Pita wedges or Crudites)

Marinated Grilled Shrimp
    Ingredients:
    3 cloves garlic, minced
    1/3 cup olive oil
    1/4 cup tomato sauce
    2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
    2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
    2 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
    skewers
    Directions
    In a large bowl stir together the garlic, olive oil, tomato sauce, and red wine vinegar. Season with basil, salt, and cayenne pepper. Add shrimp to the bowl, and stir until evenly coated. Cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour, stirring once or twice.
    Preheat grill for medium heat. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard marinade. Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp on preheated grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until opaque. ( I have then put it in rock pot on warm or low setting to stay warm.

Mom's Sloppy Joes
    Ingredients
    1/8 cup finely chopped onion
    1/8 cup finely chopped celery
    8 oz can tomato sauce
    1/4 cup ketchup
    1 tablespoon vinegar
    1 tablespoon sugar
    1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire
    1 pound hamburger.
    Directions:
    Fry hamburger with chopped onion and celery. Add remaining ingredients, cover and simmer for 30-45 minutes on low heat. (This is a small batch)

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would make a Nacho bar!

1. nacho cheese sauce
    (canned)
    2. refried beans
    Cooked from dried beans.
    Cook till soft, add 2 tbs chicken boullion and 2 tbsp. olive oil.
    3. ground beef taco meat
    1 lb ground browned, 1 pkt taco seasonings,3/4 cup water

All the trimmings on the side: shredded lettuce, chips, sour cream, guacamole, olives, peppers, and of course chips and taco shells
    Last edited by fosterfamily5; 01-09-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast