What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Following threads

I have a question about following your own posts. If a member posts something, how do we know if there has been a response or not? I posted yesterday, but I can't find my own post. I'm going to post this and hope that if I get a reply, I will be able to find it. LOL. Just a newbie, learning the ropes.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Following threads

OK. I found my post, but I don't know how I did it. I will keep at it. BTW, just made the lavender version of the super laundry sauce, and love the smell. Can't wait to try it out. I couldn't find fels-naptha in any local store, so I had to order it from amazon, at 1.40/bar. (I had to buy a whole case to get that price, and it was the cheapest I could find) So, I made it as per the instructions this time. Last time I made it with ZOTE, because that's all I could find in the store. The ZOTE has been working fine, but I haven't had any heavily soiled laundry. So, back to what you all know works best. I will have enough fels-naptha to last me an eternity. I did give my sister the recipe, I will tell her that I have some extra if she can't find any.
    I'm just yammering on and on, like I have nothing to do. I STILL haven't made my monthly meal plan. But I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to keep track of what meals we eat, and then make the plan. That way, I can eliminate things that the fam didn't really care for, and keep the tried and true.
    Happy laundering, happy cooking and happy budgeting.

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Nicu123 View Post

I have a question about following your own posts. If a member posts something, how do we know if there has been a response or not? I posted yesterday, but I can't find my own post. I'm going to post this and hope that if I get a reply, I will be able to find it. LOL. Just a newbie, learning the ropes.

When you write or start a new thread/post on the site, a "subscription" to that post is automatically generated. You can view your current subscriptions or change how you receive notifications by logging into your User Control panel (UserCP) .

Direct Link to your subscriptions page is here:

http://www.budget101.com/subscriptio...ewsubscription

The options are:

• No Email Notification - lists the subscription in your User CP only. You do not receive any notifications about new posts or threads
    • Instant Email Notification- you receive an email the minute your post/thread is updated/replied to
    • Daily Email Notification - sends one email a day with the new and updated threads in the forum and any sub-forums. If there are no new or updated threads in the forum or its sub-forums then you will not receive an email.
    • Weekly Email Notification - sends one email per week in the same way as the Daily Email Notification.

You can learn more about Subscriptions (aka saving your favorites) by reading this page:

Budget101.com - - How to Save Favorites
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Great question. I'm glad I found it as I might've had the same problem. I've had to order fels-napth before, at least it doesn't expire. Some stores in my area have it by the body wash soaps and others have it by laundry. Crazy, huh?