meatball & spaghetti soup- General Recipes

This was a soup that was born from the Great Depression, & had been passed down as a family favorite. Ground beef (about a pound) 2 green peppers 1 box elbow macaroni 2-3 cans tomato soup Fill a large pot with water, form ground beef into balls (little bigger than golf ball size) place in

Soups, soup, ground, beef, water, tomato, peppers, family, time, stir, bring, slice, boil, uncooked, enjoy, likes, season, salt, garlic, heat, recommended, fall, elbows, cook, minute, passed, favorite, pound, green, spaghetti, born, depression, great, elbow, balls, bigger, golf, size, ball, meatball, form, macaroni, cans, fill, large, place

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default meatball & spaghetti soup

This was a soup that was born from the Great Depression, & had been passed down as a family favorite.

Ground beef (about a pound)
    2 green peppers
    1 box elbow macaroni
    2-3 cans tomato soup

Fill a large pot with water, form ground beef into balls (little bigger than golf ball size) place in water, slice peppers & add to water. Bring to a boil for about 15 min. DO NOT STIR before that time or the ground beef will fall apart. Add the uncooked elbows & cook for 1 less minute than recommended. Add tomato soup, heat through & enjoy. My family likes to season with garlic salt.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: meatball & spaghetti soup

Are you supposed to drain this when the macaroni is done cooking, or do you add the tomato soup in with the water? I have some Italian sausage that I think would be great in this.