Tips & Tricks – iPhone Secrets (Free Lite Edition) – Intelligenti Ltd

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Free Apps Tips & Tricks – iPhone Secrets (Free Lite Edition) – Intelligenti Ltd

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

The Tips & Tricks – iPhone Secrets (Free Lite Edition) – Intelligenti Ltd App has been provided to you by Budget101.com

Tips & Tricks – iPhone Secrets (Free Lite Edition)
      Intelligenti Ltd
      Genre: Books
      Release Date: May 27, 2009

As seen in Apple's Best Apps of 2012. Featured by ABC-News, Aol, Yappler, Mobile Entertainment, App Advice and appPicker.

Most people can use the iPhone straight out of the box, but miss out on many hidden features and secret shortcuts. To unlock all that potential and become an iOS power user, you need Tips & Tricks – iPhone Secrets.

This FREE Lite Edition provides you with three complete chapters, giving you a taste of the content you’ll get in the full app. But with the latest update you’ll also receive regular new material – tips, how-tos, news stories and even app reviews – all for free. It’s our way of saying thanks for using our app.

So download the Lite app now and get all these great benefits…

Learn shortcuts, discover hidden features, type faster, browse quicker, secure your data, maximize your battery life, and more…
      FREE content delivered to our iPhone every week!
      Snappy tips that get straight to the point, all accompanied by images for clarity.
      Share your favorite tips via Email, Twitter and Facebook.
      Retina display graphics make the text and images crystal clear.
      Save time, work more efficiently and enjoy your iPhone more!

The app also works on an iPad, so you can read on an iPad while you try the tips out on your iPhone or iPod touch.

With over 10 million downloads, we already have a lot of happy users – here’s what people are saying about Tips & Tricks – iPhone Secrets..
      5/5 “This app could have easily come from Apple. It's simple, logical, and beautifully designed. Very well done.”
      5/5 “I used every tip! Very useful!!” – USA
      5/5 “So many tips I had no idea my phone could do. Easy format to understand. Not super techy so you won't be overwhelmed.” – USA
      5/5 “A real eye-opener! I thought I knew a lot, but i didn't! ;-)” – Sweden
      5/5 “Nice , little app. Does what it says. Perfect for those who are new to iPhone or to existent users after OS upgrade. This app should be default iPhone app and shipped with every new iPhone :)” – UK

So why not start mastering your iPhone today. Download Tips & Tricks – iPhone Secrets and become an iOS guru!
      © © 2013 – Intelligenti Ltd.

just a note Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Tips & Tricks – iPhone Secrets (Free Lite Edition) – Intelligenti Ltd’ is closed to new replies.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Free Apps Tips & Tricks – iPhone Secrets (Free Lite Edition) – Intelligenti Ltd