Uploads

Scissors Creamy Scrambled Eggs with Bacon

Creamy Scrambled Eggs with Bacon
    1/2 lb sliced bacon
    2 tbs butter
    8 eggs
    1/3 cup heavy cream
    3/4 tsp salt

Cook bacon to desired doneness and transfer to paper towels to drain. Keep warm. Pour off bacon grease and melt butter in the same skillet. Beat eggs lightly and whisk in cream, salt, and pepper. Pour into hot skillet and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until thickened but still moist, about 6 to 9 minutes. Transfer to hot platter and garnish with bacon strips. Serves 4.
    Note: I know everyone knows how to fry bacon and scramble eggs! LOL! BUT, I had some extra cream that would be leftover after I make the creamed spinach tonight. The heavy cream makes the scrambled eggs creamier -- hence, the title. So I whipped this up for breakfast this morning and no, I didn't lay it all out on hot platter just for me. What I did do with the leftovers was to portion them up for breakfast during the week. This heats up nicely in the microwave and will save some time in the morning for at least three days this week;-D

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Creamy Scrambled Eggs with Bacon

This is a great idea! I have always wondered how to make scrambled eggs a bit more creamier. Thanks for the share!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Creamy Scrambled Eggs with Bacon

My pleasure! Hope that you enjoyed my little discovery as much as I did...giggle...