Has anyone tried the Bounce Dryer Bar yet?

Has anyone tried the Bounce Dryer Bar yet?

Hiya and Yes i have tryed the new bounce dryer bar. I was able to product test it, and it is ...ummm.....i'll give it a 8 out of 10. First with only 3 people in a house hold, this product did not last 4 months ...LOL! Maybe 2 months. I would like to also add it is very nice to have already in

product, dryer, bounce, months, smells, static, ready, forget, refill, coupon, pricey, waiting, tryed, people, house

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Has anyone tried the Bounce Dryer Bar yet?

Hiya and Yes i have tryed the new bounce dryer bar. I was able to product test it, and it is ...ummm.....i'll give it a 8 out of 10. First with only 3 people in a house hold, this product did not last 4 months ...LOL! Maybe 2 months.

I would like to also add it is very nice to have already in the dryer and ready to go! Set it and forget it, is what i like to say! Good product, no static, smells very good. All in all i liked it! I am now just waiting on the refill to come on sale, seems to be pricey for me without a coupon! LOL

Hope i could help out
    Penny Pincher

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Has anyone tried the Bounce Dryer Bar yet?

Thank you, I'll get my coupons ready and get me one.

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cheriluvsrj View Post
    First with only 3 people in a house hold, this product did not last 4 months ...LOL! Maybe 2 months.
    I got mine and installed it and my first thought was how hard would it be to pull it out since it uses a large foam tape. My second thought was the lack of belief that it would last 4 months in my large dryer even though I am only now one person. Things never have lasted as claimed, so we shall see.

I too like the convenience of having it already there and not have to think about it, which is why I used my coupon and got it.
    I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have a family of four and use my dryer almost everyday. it did not seem to last 4 months more like 2 and the smell seemed to fade after about a month. i am switching back to dryer sheets and using twice before throwing them away.

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

This same type of product existed years ago. I can't recall the brand, but I don't think it was Bounce. I used it, as I just, then, thought it was cheaper than a sheet each time, or was too lazy or too forgetful, take your pick. I can't say how long it actually lasted, I think that was very dependant on how much I dried with the dryer. But, I do recall, I often "forgot" to replace probably as soon as I needed to. It was usually, when I noticed the static seemed to have returned. I assume what I used as basically the same as this new Bounce, maybe revamped a bit. I might buy one, but I have to say, I've started using the cheapest brand I can find on sale. And, I swear, by cutting each sheet in half, and only using half a sheet, that is plenty to reduce the static and soften. So, if I buy a box of say 80 for maybe $3, I get 160 for that same $3. And, I have been saving them with the "idea" of simply soaking these used one with some fabric softener and reusing that way. That should also be a cheaper way to reuse and save.
    Gloria

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you gals for all of the reviews, I was considering buying one too because I have a tendency to be in a big hurry and sometimes forget completely about the dryer sheet. Btw, if you forget the dryer sheet and need to get rid of the static, you can take a clean wet washcloth (wring it out), dab the corner with liquid fabric softener (great use for those samples we get in the mail) and toss that in the dryer with the clothes, set the dryer on fluff for 5 minutes. Voila, no static and smells great.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I LOVE IT! They just came out with a 4 month dryer refill, I hope they come out with one that last longer. I seem to be able to use mine longer than 2 months even though I have a 2 month dryer refill bar. The smell isn't strong and no dryer sheet to worry about and that handy dandy replace is awesome. But with all products to each their own.

What's a Budget?
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have one love it but find it to be costly at 5.99 for one bar refill.....have gone back to fabric softner in wash instead....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast