A Whole New Thing

A Whole New Thing

I am a mom to six and wife to a wonderful husband of 15 years. The new afforable health care act hit us hard and we had to find an extra 1700 a month to pay the premium, medications and doctor's bills we incur monthly. Finding the 1700 meant cutting out pretty much everything extra and decreasing

budget, extra, 1700, feeding, family, grocery, great, truthful, start, weekly, $275, daunting, week, $125, idea, normal, $250, meant, care, health, afforable, hard, years, thing, wife, husband, wonderful, find, cutting, finding, monthly, pretty, incur, bills, month, premium, doctors, medications, decreasing

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default A Whole New Thing

I am a mom to six and wife to a wonderful husband of 15 years. The new afforable health care act hit us hard and we had to find an extra 1700 a month to pay the premium, medications and doctor's bills we incur monthly. Finding the 1700 meant cutting out pretty much everything extra and decreasing our grocery budget by over 1/2. I have never been great with a budget so to go to feeding our family of 8 on $125 a week is a daunting idea. Our normal budget was $250 to $275 weekly. To be truthful I am not even sure where to start.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: A Whole New Thing

Hello DuzeeMom and welcome to Budget 101!
    The best place to start working on your grocery budget is by reading the e-books by Liss and then start going through
    her $50 weekly grocery budgets and menus.
    Enjoy and best wishes!