Tiffany from East TN

Tiffany from East TN

Hi, I am Tiffany. I am the 34 year old mother of 2 girls, one teen and one preteen. Hard time, hard times. Haha. I have been married for 2 years to my husband and just celebrated our anniversary the day after Christmas. I graduated from nursing school a little over a year ago and am a

tiffany, hard, year, treats, frugal, living/spending, hoping, learn, track, website, introduced, excited, tricks, make, meet, nice, yall, advance, eventually, hope, appreciated, friends, lots, assistance, hospital, married, haha, times, years, husband, celebrated, time, preteen, east, teen, girls, mother, anniversary, love, local, smart, nurse, registered, graduated, christmas, nursing, school, spending

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Tiffany from East TN

Hi, I am Tiffany. I am the 34 year old mother of 2 girls, one teen and one preteen. Hard time, hard times. Haha.
    I have been married for 2 years to my husband and just celebrated our anniversary the day after Christmas.
    I graduated from nursing school a little over a year ago and am a Registered Nurse at the local hospital. I LOVE my job.
    Unfortunately, we have not been very smart with spending and are hoping to get on track. My mom introduced me to this website and I am very excited to learn the tricks and treats of frugal living/spending. Any help and assistance with this will be very much appreciated. I hope to make lots of friends on here and eventually will be able to help other. So very nice to meet each and every one. Thank y'all in advance!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Tiffany from East TN

Hello TiffanyWheat and welcome to Budget 101!
    Happy Anniversary and Congratulations on graduating RN school!!
    TONS of great information, money saving advice, tips, and ideas here...also fantastic food/non food recipes!
    And many thanks to Mom for bringing you here with us; Looking forward to your input!
    Enjoy and best wishes!!