Thread: Dave Ramsey

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Dave Ramsey

My husband and I are SO much better off by following this budget and spending. We have peace of mind now.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Dave Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by YMoor View Post
    My husband and I are SO much better off by following this budget and spending. We have peace of mind now.
    Did you take the Financial Peace University class somewhere or just use his books? I used a combination his books and Suze Orman material many years ago as a single mom to pay off all my debt and save $10,000. In just over a years time. My husband and I are taking the FPU classes starting in Feb and would love some additional input or reviews prior to starting.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

My husband and I completed FPU a few years ago. We are now out of debt with the exception of our home mortgage and we plan on getting that paid off as soon as possible. We didn't start as soon as I wish we had; already had kids in college, etc. but his ideas have been very helpful. Be blessed as you continue to follow wise financial planning.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I went through FPU twice before it all sunk in my thick skull but I think it is a great course that everybody sould go through if they have the chance