Thread: Update

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Update

Hello,

I really wanted to stick around longer for the facebook party. The roads here were horrible. it took me 90 minutes to do a 30 minute trip.

I am liking the upgrade. I don't see any difference except for the ads, they are loading really fast and I am no longer getting the long script error. YAY!!! happy dance

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Update

Quote Originally Posted by bethaliz6894 View Post
    Hello,

I really wanted to stick around longer for the facebook party. The roads here were horrible. it took me 90 minutes to do a 30 minute trip.

I am liking the upgrade. I don't see any difference except for the ads, they are loading really fast and I am no longer getting the long script error. YAY!!! happy dance

Hehe, I'm working on a rather lengthy post right now, you'll see some differences shortly. . .
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

WOW you weren't joking about being long. I read most of it...this is what makes you great, I think you replied to ALL of us.

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by bethaliz6894 View Post
    WOW you weren't joking about being long. I read most of it...this is what makes you great, I think you replied to ALL of us.

LOL, I broke it down into sections so people would be able to come back and finish it later, lol. I still have notes over here like crazy and I've been adding sections. The server change started at 3 this morn and I was fit to be tied, as my grandmother would say, by 6 am. I hate Technical days, lol.

Thank you for joining us this morning, I hate that you had to drive in that mess!

Have they gotten a chance to clear the roads in your area yet or is it still coming down? I talked with my mom today and she said that they were expected -30 Below Temps tonight!
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

The roads weren't clear for the drive home. another 90 minute drive. Our temps are down to 11 and getting colder. another huge snow storm coming sunday. is it to much to ask to have a snow blower giveaway? LOL! Where is your mom? I hope she is going to be OK in the very cold temps. we are going to be getting those next week, coldest since 1994. I remember that week well.

stay warm and safe...off to bed...good night.