Thread: Happy New Year

What's a Budget?
    Lineville, AL

Default Happy New Year

New to site, and just want to say hello and that I welcome any and all suggestions for saving time and money. As my husband is on disability for back issues and I am only able to work part time due to crohns disease. So money is very tight, we do receive food stamps but that is only $55 and does not go far at all, use coupons where I can but have to do so frugally as most of the time we do not have the cash to pay the tax on them.

We live in Lineville, AL but I am orig from southwestern PA, I came down here in 1986 when enlisted in Army, moved back down here after being medically discharged in hopes of milder weather. Husband is from local area.

I am learning to cook more vegetarian based and more from scratch but most fresh produce as well as nuts are so expensive that any help would be a huge help. In either recipes that are inexpensive to make, inexpensive healthy sources or even in possibly providing ingredients when and where you may be able (someone may have a pecan tree in their back yard that produces over what you are able to use, etc).

Praying that we all have a blessed and peaceful new year.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Happy New Year

Hello DawnRenee and welcome to Budget 101!
    I'm so sorry about the medical issues, but DO understand having the need for such a tight budget.
    Please enjoy the site and best wishes to you.
    Praying for you and yours for that peaceful and blessed New Year.