New here

New here

I'm Ilene and new here. Looks like a pretty interesting and informative place. I look forward to becoming more familiar with things here. God is the head of my life, I am a Lemongrass Spa Consultant and love the products which are 97-100% Natural and Chemical free for the whole

lemongrass, years, newlywed, family.loveshower, happy, children, free, info, lover, animal, grandchildren, love, forward, place, informative, ilene, pretty, interesting, familiar, things, products, 97-100%, natural, consultant, head, life, chemical

Thread: New here

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default New here

I'm Ilene and new here. Looks like a pretty interesting and informative place. I look forward to becoming more familiar with things here. God is the head of my life, I am a Lemongrass Spa Consultant and love the products which are 97-100% Natural and Chemical free for the whole family. I'm a happy newlywed of 2 years with 7 children and 5 grandchildren. Animal lover. That is a little about me, if you would like info on Lemongrass Spa please let me know!!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New here

Hello Jellybean4 and welcome to Budget 101!
    I'm not familiar with the Lemngrass Spa line, but it sounds interesting.
    If you're interested, there's some awesome recipes for natural hba's and cleaning products here also.
    Enjoy and best wishes!