Michigan Newbie Here- Welcome Newbie!

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to have found all of you. I just happened to find you through Facebook, where I had seen a post about the Laundry Sauce. I can tell that I'm gonna love it here. I am a happy wife, mom, grandmom and friend to many. I love to create and use my talents in knitting,

love, make, teacher, serve, council, choir, forward, member, church, active, glass, stained, crafts, give, meeting, newbie, teach, tricks, stormie, hugs, friends, learning, things, general, making, post, laundry, sauce, found, happened, find, facebook, gonna, talents, michigan, knitting, cooking, sewing, crocheting, create, happy, excited, wife, friend, grandmom

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Michigan Newbie Here

Hi Everyone!
    I'm so excited to have found all of you. I just happened to find you through Facebook, where I had seen a post about the Laundry Sauce. I can tell that I'm gonna love it here.

I am a happy wife, mom, grandmom and friend to many. I love to create and use my talents in knitting, crocheting, sewing, cooking, making general crafts and Stained Glass. I love to make and give what I make to others. I am very active in my church and serve as a teacher, council & choir member.

I am so looking forward to meeting new friends here and I'm sure I will be learning some new things. And who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

Big Hugs, Stormie

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Michigan Newbie Here

Hello from Gladwin MI! It is chilly here today!