Help Us Get Organized & We'll Help You Get Organized too!

Help Us Get Organized & We'll Help You Get Organized too!

http://www.budget101.com/attachments/pantry-chat/7535d1376572639-b101-challenge-what-top-5-things-must-have-your-pantry-b101challenge.gif Welcome to our Budget101 Challenge Question! We'd like you to help us, Help You! Yes, you read that correctly! Sometimes when guests and new members join, they

open, links, window, started, windows, organized, track, confused, back, fixed, internal, external, start, close, time, problem, opens, wind, article, recipe, site, click, pages

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fire Help Us Get Organized & We'll Help You Get Organized too!

Welcome to our Budget101 Challenge Question! We'd like you to help us, Help You! Yes, you read that correctly! Sometimes when guests and new members join, they have a difficult time navigating the site with all that it has to offer. After all, it currently has over 560,000+ Thousand Pages of information that we've accumulated since 1999. Our problem is, we don't want to overwhelm new guests and members when they join, we'd like them to be able to find the content they're seeking quickly and easily; Which begs the following Challenge Question . . .

The Challenge Question is : What would you like to see added to the site (or changed) that, in your opinion, would be most helpful to help new visitors/members learn about the various features and layout, to make it easier to find your way around?

Wondering How to Play? Hit the reply button and answer the challenge question! (Seriously, that's it)

What is the Goodie Giveaway for this Challenge?

Name:  51rsW2JVVCL._AA160_.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  6.8 KBSince this Challenge is All About Organization, we're giving away a Custom Closet Kit, to help you get organized for the New Year!

Learn More about Budget101 Challenges Here!

Basic Disclaimers:
    **Wardrobe Not Included, Picture is representation of a Closet Organization system and not necessarily the exact giveaway item*
    B101 Challenge Update Notification  Although this thread is open for discussion, this Challenge has ended and the lucky recipient was announced in the thread at the close. 

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Budget101 For This Useful Post:

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: B101 Challenge: Help Us Get Organized & We'll Help You Get Organized too!

There are SO many ads that it clutters up the site and makes it more confusing. I realize that you need to make money but maybe less is more?

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: B101 Challenge: Help Us Get Organized & We'll Help You Get Organized too!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaWright View Post
    There are SO many ads that it clutters up the site and makes it more confusing. I realize that you need to make money but maybe less is more?
    Currently there are several levels of membership. The more active a member is in the community, the fewer ads they see. Also we have a Supporting Member option, which provides an entirely ad free user experience for less than .70 per WEEK.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

The only thing that I can think of girlfriend is to have a read only spot that all newbies are forwarded to when they join. You could then share the mission of the website, how to navigate, and search for what they are looking for;-D

AND...Happy New Year!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I realize people know what FAQ means for the most part, but someone may not know which area what they want to see is icon wise..maybe a "first time here" "lost" type easily seen section...with a binocular ion?..with navigation tips etc, which I know you already have, in an easily seen font would help. Also explaining that the ads will go away with participation would help..they can be overwhelming, especially the ones that yell at you.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

When a new member registers, they should be given a section up front to fill in their profile.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

As someone that is new to this site, the only thing that I can think of to improve is to make sure that your links work. I tried to enter for the fitbit and download the ebook and was told that the page was not found. I finally was able to register and download yesterday afternoon.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am new here and I find everything just fine. I can't think of anything to change

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast