Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cheap Date Ideas (Summer)

Pack a picnic and go for a hike
    *Visit the zoo
    *Rent a canoe!
    *Use watercolor paints or chalk to decorate your driveway and/or sidewalk, and then...
    *Run through the sprinkler
    *Ride your bike or walk to the local ice-creamery (a long walk or ride qualifies for two scoops!)
    CC,

Yeah, This is my life now!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cheap Date Ideas (Summer)

Visit the carnival

Go to the drive in ( this is my faverite) its cheap and entertainment for the whole night not just an hr
    My Dh and I go early and put our futon mattress in the back of my MILs truck. its cozy and romantic.
    Find a local Drive in http://driveintheater.com/index.htm

Check your local area for ideas Usually your city will have an booklet of things to do in your area.
    i found all kinds of things I never knew happend in our area a lot of them are free or just have a gate fee
    and You can walk around all day.
    Examples being: a local park collects surup from the maple trees. they have a pancake breakfast and
    people showing everything from how the natives used to collect and use surup to how they do it now and how to make kettle korn
    I really enjoyed my self and ive never had better kettle korn. breakfast was $5 and everything else was free.