newbie from Ohio

newbie from Ohio

Hello everyone my name is Cheryl. I am a home nurse RN and am looking for ideas for my family to save money on expenses. Me and my husband have been married for 12 years and have a 15 year old son. My husband started his own business when he lost his job when the encomy went sour. And we are still

husband, ideas, lost, encomy, sour, adjust, incorpating, forward, learn, life, income, dept, tomthe, differences, year, nurse, home, save, family, cheryl, ohio, money, newbie, started, years, expenses, married, business

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile newbie from Ohio

Hello everyone my name is Cheryl. I am a home nurse RN and am looking for ideas for my family to save money on expenses. Me and my husband have been married for 12 years and have a 15 year old son. My husband started his own business when he lost his job when the encomy went sour. And we are still trying to pay off our dept and adjust tomthe differences in our income. I look forward to incorpating the ideas I learn here into our life.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: newbie from Ohio

Nice to "meet" ya.
    This is my first day here as well and am also hoping to learn a few additional ideas to make each dollar stretch.

Tonya