Thread: Referrals

Ground Level Lurker

Default Referrals

Please tell me how to make a referral. I can't find a link to do so.

in front of the puter
    Blog Entries

Info Re: Referrals

Quote Originally Posted by JudyF View Post
    Please tell me how to make a referral. I can't find a link to do so.
    To refer another person simply give them your registered username and they can enter it when they register to the site. Also, when you're in a forum thread, you can share any page by email to a friend, it will send them the page and when they sign register on the site from that link it will automatically insert your name in the referral link spot on the registration form. To send a page you click on thread tools> Email this Page> then fill out the rest of the info (your email & theirs).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	threadtools.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	8441

To share any post or thread in the forums (referring it to a friend) you can click on the Sharing is Caring button on any post. It looks like this:

Name:  sharing-referrals.JPG
Views: 5
Size:  15.1 KB

To refer/share any article located in the CMS sections of the site you can use any of the easy buttons located beneath the Article Title, example here:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	referral-buttns.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	8440

You can share/refer to Facebook, Twitter, Email, StumbleUpon, Google+, Tumblr, Print, Print a PDF or Pinterest

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101