Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fire Limited Time- Free eBook- The Family Guide to Groceries under $250 per Month

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012ebookcover.JPG 
Views:	6289 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	8426 We want you to start out the New Year on the right foot, saving money in as many areas of your life as you possibly can! With that in mind, we are offering our ebook 100% Free for the Next 5 Days (to give you ample time to download it!)

When is it Free?: Sunday, December 29th at 12:01 AM Thru Midnight January 2nd

Where Can I get it? Simply Visit this link 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month

What if I don't have a Kindle? That's No Problem, you don't need one! Did you know that you can Download Kindle for PC for FREE from Amazon and read all the kindle books you want right on your desktop OR laptop computer?

You can! Just go right here: Free Kindle for PC

Would you rather read kindle books on your smartphone or tablet? You can do that as well for FREE.

Free Kindle for Smartphones & Tablets

Please hit the SHARE Buttons below to spread this offer to your friends and family and help them save some cash this coming New Year too!
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Limited Time- Free eBook- The Family Guide to Groceries under $250 per Month

Disappointed. I would love to have this for free but it costs $2.99. If it does goes free I will order it.

Smart Budgeter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Doh Re: Limited Time- Free eBook- The Family Guide to Groceries under $250 per Month

Quote Originally Posted by Carol518 View Post
    Disappointed. I would love to have this for free but it costs $2.99. If it does goes free I will order it.
    I understand your impatience, but as the Post clearly States, it's not free until MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.

When is it Free?:
    Sunday, December 29th at 12:01 AM Thru Midnight January 2nd
    ~ Lioness~

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Limited Time- Free eBook- The Family Guide to Groceries under $250 per Month

Quote Originally Posted by Carol518 View Post
    You must be in a different time zone than we are, it's only 4:39 pm here, still several hours to go. To add a little clarity, Kindle goes by Eastern Standard Time!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Now, if I can remember about this at midnight......

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is a great book, I bought both of these books and they reside on my kindle. They are nice to keep handy. Most books like this are books that tell you the obvious, you can tell Liss put a lot of work and thought in writing her books. I look forward to your next book...assuming there will be a next book.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm going try to get this one!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Liss, I am trying to get this book but it is still listing for $2.99 at Amazon. Is there a promo code that we need to get it for free? It is currently 12:46 am eastern time Dec 29, 2013.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast