Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Grocey shopping on a budget

I am trying to really be tight here and I am not having any luck. I am on a very very tight budget I only have approx. 275 a month for groceries to feed a family of 4 very very picky eaters and I don't have any clue what to do. This 275 includes everything from food to household I am disabled and this is all i have left over after i pay bills. I have read the 200 a month cooking book but it didn't help me since I have a very picky family and I am at my wits end here on what to do and how I can get help. I can't get food stamps cause they state i make too much money so I really need some help on figuring this out and try to get this together. Thanks for any help you can give me on this.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have you downloaded and read Liss' Free ebook on how to feed a family of 4 on less than $200 a month? It's located right on the homepage of http://www.budget101.com .

It details how to cut your expenses. Also, you can do a search here in the forums using the word "Grocery" and you will get tons of ideas on how to reduce your grocery bill and increase your savings.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes I have read it and have it printed out so I can go back to it. I have tried the things in it but they didn't work for me I don't know if where I live is more expensive in the prices or what but 200 didn't cut it for me. Plus my kids are soooooooo picky in fact the only thing one of my children will eat if i have say chicken mashed potatoes cornbread green beans etc. he will only eat the mashed potatoes and cornbread so I am desperate here and struggeling to figure it out any help?

Fayette

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you give us some examples of foods that your family will eat? That may help us to have more ideas on how you can reduce your grocery bills.