Happy Yule! Budget101 Countdown to Christmas Challenge Day #3 ( 3 days left!!)

Happy Yule! Budget101 Countdown to Christmas Challenge Day #3 ( 3 days left!!)

First of all HAPPY YULE! Welcome to our Budget101.com Countdown to Christmas Challenge Day #3- Each day we'll be bringing you a new challenge question and giving you the opportunity to win one (or all!) of our fantastic Giveaway Goodies. Here's how to Play: Reply to this thread

challenge, question, budget101, sheets, giveaway, food, dehydrator, nesco, happy, fantastic, countdown, christmas, yule, flavors, http://www.budget101.com/budget101-contests/budget101-challenges-aka-b101challenge-4209.html, degrees, 95-to-160, 8368, http://www.amazon.com/s/?_encoding=utf8&camp=1789&creative=390957&field-keywords=nesco%20food%20dehydrator&linkcode=ur2&sprefix=nesco%20food%2cnull%2c234&tag=budget101com-20&url=search-alias%3dgarden, top-mounted, rotate, adjustable, thermostat, opaque, solid, challenges, goodie, mesh, spice, read, jerky, book, recipe, blocks, exterior, packets, harmful, work, includes, lights, trays, entries, opportunity, giving, goodies, reply, play, bringing, left, days

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Happy Yule! Budget101 Countdown to Christmas Challenge Day #3 ( 3 days left!!)

First of all HAPPY YULE!

Welcome to our Budget101.com Countdown to Christmas Challenge Day #3- Each day we'll be bringing you a new challenge question and giving you the opportunity to win one (or all!) of our fantastic Giveaway Goodies.

Here's how to Play:

1. Reply to this thread and answer the Budget101 Challenge Question listed below
    2. 1 Lucky Recipient will be randomly selected from all qualifying entries

Challenge Question of the Day:

What Creative, fun, homemade gifts would you make if you won this Fantastic Nesco Food Dehydrator?

Today's Giveaway Goodie is: A Nesco Food Dehydrator!

Name:  41wxojPUrRL._AA160_.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  4.5 KB

• Top-mounted fan; adjustable thermostat from 95-to-160 degrees F
    • Flavors don't mix; no need to rotate trays; opaque exterior blocks harmful lights
    • Includes recipe book, 2 solid sheets, 2 mesh sheets, and 3 jerky spice packets

Read More about Budget101 Challenges and how they work here!

B101 Challenge Update Notification  Although this thread is open for discussion, this Challenge has ended and the lucky recipient was announced in the thread at the close. 

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Happy Yule! Budget101 Countdown to Christmas Challenge Day #3 ( 3 days left!!)

And a Blessed Yule to your family as well Liss!

What Creative, fun, homemade gifts would you make if you won this Fantastic Nesco Food Dehydrator?
    I'd make some of those homemade dip ornaments I saw on your FB page last week! I'd also like to make my own Deer Jerky with some of the meat we have in the freezer.

We'd probably use this most to dry herbs from our herb garden and give packages of seasoning mixes to our friends and family. They're so expensive to purchase and between this and a small spice grinder, we'd be all set for gifts next year!

Happy Yule!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Happy Yule! Budget101 Countdown to Christmas Challenge Day #3 ( 3 days left!!)

I have a very old dehydrator that I use to make jerky treats for my dog (chicken, sweet potato, etc). I also make banana chips. I can't do too much with it, would love to have this new model so I could do other things with it

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just think of all the fruit I can dry for fried pies.............Or doggie treats too

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

fried fruit pies with dehydrated fruit and tons of doggie treat for my show dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Budget101 View Post
    First of all HAPPY YULE!

Welcome to our Budget101.com Countdown to Christmas Challenge Day #3- Each day we'll be bringing you a new challenge question and giving you the opportunity to win one (or all!) of our fantastic Giveaway Goodies.

Here's how to Play:

1. Reply to this thread and answer the Budget101 Challenge Question listed below
    2. 1 Lucky Recipient will be randomly selected from all qualifying entries

Challenge Question of the Day:

Today's Giveaway Goodie is: A Nesco Food Dehydrator!

Name:  41wxojPUrRL._AA160_.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  4.5 KB

• Top-mounted fan; adjustable thermostat from 95-to-160 degrees F
    • Flavors don't mix; no need to rotate trays; opaque exterior blocks harmful lights
    • Includes recipe book, 2 solid sheets, 2 mesh sheets, and 3 jerky spice packets

Read More about Budget101 Challenges and how they work here!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

We would love a dehydrator. I want to dehydrate green beans, strawberries. And would love ti make jerky. Bananas...the possibilities are endless!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would make homemade deer jerky for family and friends!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Venison Jerky is what i would make

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast