Results 1 to 1 of 1
12-20-2013, 09:40 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Life360 - Family Locator, Messaging and More - Life360
The Life360 - Family Locator, Messaging and More - Life360 App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Life360 - Family Locator, Messaging and More
Genre: Social Networking
Release Date: August 10, 2010
Life360 is the world’s leading location-sharing app, and is the best way to stay connected to family, friends, and everyone in between.
Use Life360 to:
* Create discreet Circles for the important people in your life
* Share your location with who you want, when you want
* Get automatic notifications when friends and family arrive at favorite Places
* Communicate one-to-one or to an entire group with free in-app messaging
“This app is like OnStar on my phone for everyone in my family. I love it!” –Meaghan Merrill
**Keep friends and family separate**
Life360 Circles allows you to organize your friends and family into unique groups. You’ll start with a Circle for your core family – mom, dad, kids – but the sky’s the limit! If you’re the Circle admin, you get to decide who’s in and who’s out.
Create Circles for your cousins or other extended family, add a Circle for your nanny or babysitter, or create a temporary Circle for the Little League team’s trip to the playoffs.
If you have friends or family who’d rather not be connected, that’s okay, too! Circles will allow you to keep them separate when you need to.
**You control your information**
Location, messages and Places are all tied to your Circles, so you can check in with your Grandparents Circle and not the book club. Need your daughter to pick up milk on the way home from soccer practice? Message your Family Circle and not your best friends.
You can pause location sharing to any Circle at any time, which is perfect for caregivers who don’t need to share their location 24/7. (Or for anyone who just needs a little “me” time.)
**Take the guesswork out of your day**
If you often find yourself texting “did you get there okay” or “when will you be home,” Life360 Places is for you. Create zones around your home, work, school or anywhere you visit regularly. Whenever someone in your Circle arrives or leaves, you’ll get a notification letting you know.
Places are Circle specific, and you set your alert preferences. Get alert notifications for arrivals and/or departures, and decide whom you want to associate with each Place.
**Kick it up a notch**
With Life360 Premium, you get the best of Life360 and then some. For just $5/month or $50/year per Circle, you get:
* Access to a 24/7 Live Advisor, a real person who can see your location and assist your family in an emergency and provide roadside assistance
* Unlimited access to Life360 Places and history data
* $100 in stolen phone protection
* Unlimited location information for non-smartphones, up to six non-smartphones per Circle
With Life360, you can also:
* Check in to let your Circles know you’re okay
* Get driving directions to people in your Circles
* Track a lost or stolen phone
* Utilize the Life360 panic button, which will send a voicemail, email and app notification to everyone in your Circles, letting them know you need help
© © Life360, 2011
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.
By FreebieQueen in forum Free AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2011, 12:30 PM
By FreebieQueen in forum Free AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2011, 06:21 AM
By FreebieQueen in forum Free AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2011, 06:50 PM
By JoAnn in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2009, 11:27 PM