Budget101.com Countdown to Christmas Challenge Day #2 - (4 days left!)

Welcome to our Budget101.com Countdown to Christmas Challenge Day #2 - Only 4 days left 'til the Big Night! Each day we'll be bringing you a new challenge question and giving you the opportunity to win one (or all!) of our fantastic Giveaway Goodies. Here's how to Play: Reply to

christmas, countdown, challenge, playing, amazon, stay, special, yule, giveaway, tomorrows, tuned, goodies, taking, days, left, congratulations, raviendha, http://www.budget101.com/christmas-yule-hanukkah-kwanzaa-winter-solstice/306338-budget101-com-countdown-christmas-challenge-day-2-4-days-left.htmlpost384295, mystery, budget101.com, receive, kitchen

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Budget101.com Countdown to Christmas Challenge Day #2 - (4 days left!)

Welcome to our Budget101.com Countdown to Christmas Challenge Day #2 - Only 4 days left 'til the Big Night!

Each day we'll be bringing you a new challenge question and giving you the opportunity to win one (or all!) of our fantastic Giveaway Goodies.

Here's how to Play:

1. Reply to this thread and answer the Budget101 Challenge Question listed below
    2. 1 Lucky Recipient will be randomly selected from all qualifying entries

Do you like to get homemade Christmas gifts? If so, tell about the best homemade gift you've ever gotten (or given!)

Today's Giveaway Goodie is:

Name:  mystery_box1__36541_zoom.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  31.4 KB
    A Mystery Box full of Kitchen Gadgets valued at $45

Read More about Challenges here

~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Budget101.com Countdown to Christmas Challenge Day #2 - (4 days left!)

Do you like to get homemade Christmas gifts? If so, tell about the best homemade gift you've ever gotten (or given!)

One of my favorite homemade gifts to receive is homemade lip balm. My sister makes some that is to die for!

I also love getting homemade crocheted dish clothes for washing dishes, they last so much longer than the store bought ones and work better.

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Budget101.com Countdown to Christmas Challenge Day #2 - (4 days left!)

Favorite Gift to give: Homemade gift baskets with mixes. Everyone always loves them!

Favorite Homemade Gift to Receive: I love getting Herb Infused Oils to cook with. My sister in law has an amazing garden and last year gave me an entire set of Herb Infused Oils (Rosemary, Lavender, Calendula, & Thyme) They were amazing! She put them in a basket lined with bread dipping mixes and a loaf of homemade sourdough. It was gorgeous and tasty!
    Rolling with the Punches, folks, nothing to see here...

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

My favorite Christmas gifts to give are blankets. I make 2-3 every year for those who have little ones and it's lovely to see them being passed down to siblings as the years pass.
    We all have the extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be released.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

My favorite gift to give are loaves of Banana, Pumpkin or Cranberry breads!!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Best homemade gift I ever got was a homemade quilt made out of Harley Davidson shirts that I had collected for years from various visits worldwide. My wife gave them to my mother in law and she made me a quilt out of them. It served two purposes, it uncluttered my closet and turned my fairly useless shirts into something I could enjoy daily.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

The best homemade gift I ever received, was a quilt that my grandmother had mad the me. I remember laying on the floor listening to the radio or later watching TV, with my quilt covering me keeping warm and toasty.

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

The best homemade gift I ever got was a xmas tree skirt with matching table cloth & napkins from my aunt about 20 years ago ~ still use it today.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast