Everything in a Jar

Everything and Anything in a Jar makes a fantastic gift idea year round, from Christmas, Winter Survival jars to Valentines day and even birthdays, these adorable jars are perfect inexpensive gifts . . . Read More: Article: Everything in a Jar

article, jars, adorable, birthdays, gifts, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=4307-everything-in-a-jar, read, inexpensive, perfect, winter, gift, idea, fantastic, makes, year, round, survival, christmas, valentines

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Everything in a Jar

Everything and Anything in a Jar makes a fantastic gift idea year round, from Christmas, Winter Survival jars to Valentines day and even birthdays, these adorable jars are perfect inexpensive gifts . . .

Read More: Article: Everything in a Jar
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just made a few sewing kits in jars for the young ladies in my home. My daughter is 17 (graduated HS, working two jobs and attending college) and the other young lady is 18 (some children bring home puppies in need of a good home, my kids bring home other children She is also graduated, recently had to drop out of college for financial reasons, and is trying to get on her feet.) I think all young people should have the ability to fix a basic clothing disaster and I had made these little kits up using dollar tree kits that are ready made with some very inexpensive items that make up the main needs and then supplemented with odds and ends from my own overflowing sewing supplies. Added the pin cushion to the top and a ribbon around the rim and they are darling little kits in fat jelly jars.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for reminding us how easily something can be put together in a cute package. The labelling and add-ons would really personalize this for someone.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

My girl puts together cookie making jars for the kids at Christmas. They have lots of fun making their own...

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

The sewing kit in a jar is a great idea. I am going to make one for myself and husband. Instead of getting out the big sewing box when all one may need to do is sew on a button, it makes sense to have something easily kept around for anyone who needs it. I think a pint Mason jar will do nicely. Thanks everyone for coming up with these great ideas and sharing them.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have been experimenting with making various homemade breads and healthful smoothies. I need to keep on hand some different things - like dry coconut milk powder, flaxseed meal, etc. I have been putting these into quart Mason jars and labeling. Easy to see how much I have and ensures these items stay clean and bug free.