Looking for natural cleaning products recipes and huge savings and freebies!!

Looking to make a healthier and safer environment in my home!! But need to do it on a very tight budget!! :Moneytight::23_30_109::thankyou: for suggested threads!! I will look into these!!

budget, tight, suggested, threads, moneytight23_30_109[1]thankyou, huge, savings, recipes, products, natural, cleaning, freebies, make, home, environment, safer, healthier

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Looking for natural cleaning products recipes and huge savings and freebies!!

Looking to make a healthier and safer environment in my home!! But need to do it on a very tight budget!! for suggested threads!! I will look into these!!
    Angelaa

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for natural cleaning products recipes and huge savings and freebies!!

I make my own laundry detergent and an off the wall version of spray and wash. Borax, washing soda, Fels Naptha, blue Dawn dish washing liquid and ammonia are my ingredients.

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for natural cleaning products recipes and huge savings and freebies!!

I don't know if you've seen this section yet, but there are literally hundreds (if not thousands) of household recipes for just about everything and anything:

Budget101.com - - Tips ~n~ Tricks | Saving Cash & Time
    ~No Matter how bad it gets, I'm rich at the Dollar Store!!~

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes - the Budget101 Tips ~n~Tricks is a great place to start.

There are lots of money saving recipes there!