Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Instapaper - Instapaper, LLC
12-12-2013, 06:20 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Instapaper - Instapaper, LLC
The Instapaper - Instapaper, LLC App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Release Date: August 21, 2008
Instapaper is the simplest way to save and store articles for reading: offline, on-the-go, anytime, anywhere, perfectly formatted.
Instapaper for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch provides a mobile-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience.
Instapaper Core Features:
- Save most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for the iPhone and iPad screens.
- Store up to 500 articles on your iPhone or iPad, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website.
- Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Send to Instapaper from 150 other iPhone and iPad apps.
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Automatic Dark and Sepia Mode switching for sunset times in your location
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Filter your list of unread items by reading time
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Share via email, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Pinboard, Evernote, or other supported apps
- Rotation lock
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
- Featured by Apple many times in the App Store, including both the iPhone and iPad Hall of Fame
- Macworld Editor's Choice Award
- Featured in Wired, TIME, Daring Fireball, TechCrunch, PCMag, TUAW, The Next Web, and many other magazines, newspapers, and websites
© © 2013 Instapaper Holdings, LLC.
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.