Deal GURU

Default Last Minute Super easy gift Idea that can be for an entire f

Take a small basket, gift bag, or other container,
    add a couple movies (you can get decent movies for $4. at walmart - or even record a couple on tape or dvd) - add them to the basket, add a mix of popcorn seasoning - get them from our site! - you can put your seasoning mix in a cute little shaker bottle (find them at walmart for .88 ) Then add a couple pkgs of microwave popcorn, not boxes just 1 or 2 pkgs. Attach a bow and you've got a great movie basket for less than $10.

I happened to find really cute popcorn boxes while I was out and they were $1. for a pkg of 10.

All of my posts were transferred from
    the budget101 Discussion list

Budget101 Done Digging CountryGrl21's Avatar
    in front of my computer Silly!
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Last Minute Super easy gift Idea that can be for an entire f

I love the idea of the movie basket, but I think I would use the homemade microwave popcorn recipe on the site- just add a photo recipe card in the movie basket. That way they get a family gift AND they learn a frugal grocery tip.
    ~* B101 Sistah *~