Results 1 to 1 of 1
04-11-2007, 11:26 AM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
Some helpful hints and who would think
Hello everyone I got this from a firend i thought i would share enjoy.
Some helpful hints and who would think.....
* Budweiser beer conditions the hair
* Pam cooking spray will dry finger nail polish
* Cool whip will condition your hair in 15 min
* Mayonnaise will KILL LICE , it will also condition your hair
* Elmer's Glue-paint on your face, allow it to dry, peel off and see the
dead skin and blackheads if any
* Shiny Hair-use brewed Lipton Tea
* Sunburn - empty a large jar of Nestea into your bath water
* Minor burn-Colgate or Crest toothpaste
* Burn your tongue? Put sugar on it!
* Arthritis? WD-40 Spray and rub in, kill insect stings too
* Bee stings - meat tenderizer
* Paper cut - crazy glue or chap stick
* Stinky feet - Jello!!
* Athletes feet - cornstarch
* Fungus on toenails or fingernails - Vicks vapor rub
* Kool aid to clean dishwasher pipes. Just put in the detergent section
and run a cycle, it will also clean a toilet.
* Kool Aid can be used as a dye in paint also
* Kool aid in Dannon plain yogurt as a finger paint, your kids will love
it and it won't hurt them if they eat it!
* Peanut butter - will get scratches out of CD's! Wipe off with a coffee
* Sticking bicycle chain - Pam no-stick cooking spray
* Pam will also remove paint, and grease from your hands!
* Peanut butter will remove ink from the face of dolls
* When the doll clothes are hard to put on, sprinkle with corn starch and
watch them slide on
* Heavy dandruff - pour on the vinegar!
* Tie Dye T-shirt - mix a solution of Kool Aid in a container, tie
a rubber band around a section of the t-shirt and soak
* Preserving a newspaper clipping - large bottle of club soda and 1/2 cup
of milk of magnesia, soak for 20 min. and let dry, will last for many
* A Slinky will hold toast and CD's!
* Wine stains, pour on the Morton salt and watch it absorb into the salt.
* To remove wax - Take a paper towel and iron it over the wax stain, it
will absorb into the towel.
* Remove labels off glassware etc. rub with peanut butter!
* Baked on food -fill container with water, get a Bounce paper softener
and the static from the Bounce towel will cause the baked on food to
adhere to it. Soak overnight. Also; you can use 2 Efferdent tablets, soak
* Crayon on the wall - Colgate toothpaste and brush it!
* Dirty grout - Listerine
* Grass stains - Karo Syrup
* Grease Stains- Coca Cola
* To keep FRESH FLOWERS longer Add a little Clorox, or 2 Bayer aspirin, or
just use 7-up instead of water.
When you go to buy bread in the grocery store, have you ever
wondered which is the freshest, so you "squeeze" for freshness or
Did you know that bread is delivered fresh to the stores five days a
week? Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Each day has a
different color twist tie. They are: Monday - Blue , Tuesday - Green
,Thursday - Red , Friday - White , Saturday - Yellow
So if today was Thursday, you would want red twist tie - not white which
is Fridays (almost a week old)! The colors go alphabetically by color
Blue - Green - Red - White -
Yellow, Monday through Saturday. Very easy to remember. I thought this was
interesting. I looked in the grocery store and the bread wrappers DO have
different twist ties, and even the one with the plastic clips have
different colors. You learn something new everyday!!! Enjoy fresh bread
when you buy bread with the right color on the day you are shopping.
All of my posts were transferred from
the budget101 Discussion list