Newbie from Missouri- Newbie Intro's

Hi, I live on 20 acres in a rural community. My two sons have given me three beautiful grandchildren. I look forward to checking out all this site has to offer and learning how to navigate around it.

checking, grandchildren, forward, site, navigate, learning, offer, beautiful, acres, live, missouri, rural, newbie, sons, community

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Newbie from Missouri

Hi, I live on 20 acres in a rural community. My two sons have given me three beautiful grandchildren. I look forward to checking out all this site has to offer and learning how to navigate around it.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie from Missouri

Hello Newbie from Missouri: I am just starting too. I have no idea what I am doing yet but it looks like it will be fun and educational so I am looking forward to it. I live in a rural area also and I have two girls who have given me 4 beautiful grandchildren. Grandchildren are so much fun aren't they? I know you are loving it. How old are your grandchildren? Mine are 19,19,16,and the baby is (I can't believe it)12.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

The girls are 9 & 11 and my grandson is 6. I am leaving Thursday to watch him for four days as his parents have to go out of town. I can't wait. There's nothing like some one on one time.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Newbie from Missouri, I am also a Missourian and a newbie. We have 23 grandchildren and our oldest granddaughter blessed us with our first great grandchild in March. We just move to a home on some acreage in September. We are currently raising chickens for eggs and will be starting our garden in the spring.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello to All
    I also am a newbie from SW Missouri. I live on a small farm with dogs, chickens, rabbits and a large garden. This last year we picked our last tomatoes on Halloween! It is amazing how late some things can grow here. I made 6 pints of "Green Tomato Relish" that my husband has just gone nuts for. I want tips on how to get more from my garden and will be checking in regularly. I will also share my experiences for anyone interested.