Lowe’s Drywall Settlement – Get gift card and/or cash valued from $50 – $4500

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Lowe’s Drywall Settlement – Get gift card and/or cash valued from $50 – $4500

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

QUESTIONS? CALL 1-877-497-3512 TOLL FREE, OR VISIT Lowe’s Drywall Settlement (about the settlement)

If you have or had drywall purchased from Lowe’s, you could get a payment from a class action settlement. A court authorized this notice. This is not a solicitation from a lawyer. The $6.5 million settlement offers payments of Lowe’s gift cards and/or cash valued from $50 to $4,500. By participating in this settlement, you will waive your legal rights to sue Lowe’s. You will receive payment only after the court grants “final approval”. Please read the settlement for more information.

What if I cannot provide documentation that the drywall was purchased from Lowe’s? [$50 in gift card]?

No Purchase/No Proof of Purchase Claims: Settlement Class Members who (1) purchased allegedly defective drywall from Lowe’s or (2) were owners or residents of any building in which allegedly defective drywall from Lowe’s was installed, and cannot provide any documentation may be eligible for a $50 Lowe’s gift card. To be eligible, you must submit a complete Claim Form on time (See “How can I get a payment?” below) and sign the Claim Form under penalty of perjury that the information on the Claim Form is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.

What if I purchased drywall from Lowe’s and I have documentation of my purchase? [$250 in gift card]
      Proof of Purchase Claims: Settlement Class Members who purchased allegedly defective drywall from Lowe’s and provide independent proof of the purchase are eligible for a $250 Lowe’s gift card. To be eligible, you must submit a complete Claim Form on time (See “How can I get a payment?” below) and sign the Claim Form under penalty of perjury that the information on the Claim Form is true and correct to the best of your knowledge. The Claim Form must include documentation that shows that drywall was purchased from Lowe’s before July 27, 2010, such as a store receipt.

What if I purchased drywall from Lowe’s, have damages related to the allegedly defective drywall and can provide documentation? [$2000 gift card + up to $2500 cash]
      Proof of Purchase and Damages Claims: Settlement Class Members who purchased allegedly defective drywall from Lowe’s and had alleged damages to real property and/or alleged personal injury, and have independent proof of their claim, are eligible for a $2,000 Lowe’s gift card. The Claim Form must include documentation that shows that the drywall was purchased from Lowe’s before July 27, 2010, such as a store receipt or credit card statement. The Claim Form must also include documentation of alleged damage to real property and/or alleged personal injury. Documentation of alleged damage to real property could include a building inspection report, contractor invoice, repair bill or a receipt for a replacement appliance purchase. Documentation of alleged personal injury could include medical bills or medical reports for treatment of symptoms claimed to arise from the allegedly defective drywall. Settlement Class Members who meet the criteria in the previous paragraph and also can provide independent proof for actual expenses they paid exceeding $2,000 related to the allegedly defective drywall, are eligible for cash reimbursement of up to $2,500. This cash reimbursement is in addition to the $2,000 Lowe’s gift card described above. For reimbursement related to alleged property damage, eligible expenses could include expenditures for remediation and/or repair and/or replacement. Adequate independent proof of these expenses could include invoices related to replacing wiring or drywall or other property repairs. Adequate documentation for the replacement of air conditioning units, appliances, faucets and other similar items includes merchant invoices and credit card receipts. For reimbursement related to alleged personal injury, documentation could include bills for medical care for treatment of symptoms claimed to arise from the allegedly defective drywall. To be eligible, you must submit a complete Claim Form on time (See “How can I get a payment?” below) and sign the Claim Form under penalty of perjury that the information on the Claim Form is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Lowe’s Drywall Settlement – Get gift card and/or cash valued from $50 – $4500