I am an old newbie- Newbie Intro's

Hi my goodness I found this site a couple of years ago, but promptly lost my computer ( it crashed) but lo and behold all of a sudden I get an email on the meal basket giveaway. I love this I am already a winner all those great ideas for gift baskets! I live in a rural area so I do a lot of

site, gift, ideas, baskets, love, meal, great, years, recipes, pinch, frugally, money, lived, retired, year, blown, feeling, hope, fantastic, inexpensive, grandchildren, finding, info, wonderful, basket, email, sudden, behold, giveaway, rural, live, winner, crashed, found, goodness, newbie, couple, computer, lost, promptly, area, economy, cheap, sensational, idea, loving, fact, utensils, built, dehydrating

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart I am an old newbie

Hi my goodness I found this site a couple of years ago, but promptly lost my computer ( it crashed) but lo and behold all of a sudden I get an email on the meal basket giveaway. I love this I am already a winner all those great ideas for gift baskets! I live in a rural area so I do a lot of canning and dehydrating . I have a built in supply of material . I love the goodwill and salvation army so I can get baskets and different utensils and such cheap. With the economy the way it is I think meal gift baskets are a sensational idea! In fact I am just loving this whole site. I am 63 years old and have been retired for a little over a year now and we are really feeling the money pinch. Although we have always lived frugally but I am just blown away from the wonderful info and ideas I am finding on this site. I believe it is a gift from God.
    Now if I can just come up with some inexpensive gift ideas for my grandchildren that would be fantastic, and I am sure I will.

I thank you all for your great ideas and recipes on this site, I hope to add some of my own recipes to the site as well.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I am an old newbie

hi peteygirl, I think most everyone is tightening their belts these days. I am retired too, though not by choice. I have lupus. I think you are right about this site being a gift from God. It surely is an answer to my prayers. I love to ou crochet and do other crafts, make breads, do some canning, you know get back to the way things were. I am 51 and I miss the "good old days".