Results 1 to 1 of 1
11-20-2013, 01:00 PM #1
Up to 50% Off Select TASCAM Recording Products
Updated with better audio specs and a fresh new look, the four-channel Tascam US-144mkII USB audio interface is the ideal companion to any desktop- or laptop-based digital recording set-up And because it operates only on USB power, you can use it with a laptop while on the go to create a very compact and portable digital audio workstation system.
The four-channel Tascam US-144mkII USB audio interface. The US-144mkII starts with two great-quality XLR microphone preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones. There's also a pair of balanced line inputs and a guitar-level in for direct recording of electric guitar or bass. A pair of S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs is also included, for a total of four inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz/24-bit audio quality.
The US-144mkII connects to Mac or Windows computers using USB 2.0, and the unit is powered over the USB cable. Zero-latency monitoring is available for recording without the delay going to a computer and back. MIDI input and output jacks allow connection of synths and drum machines. Connect the US-144mkII to monitors through the line output or use headphones with the front-mounted stereo 1/4-inch jack. Separate controls for line and headphone out means you don't need to switch off monitors to work in headphones. The US-144mkII makes a perfect portable interface with metal components and solid construction built for the road.
The US-144mkII includes a copy of Cubase LE4 from Steinberg. This full-featured recording software captures up to 48 tracks of audio with another 64 MIDI tracks. You can edit your tracks to perfection using a variety of modes and tools. Automated mixing is included to create the perfect master. Cubase LE4 supports VST effect and instrument plug-ins, which an assortment included with the application. Key Features
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio interface
- (2) XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- (2) 1/4-inch balanced line inputs
- Switchable guitar level input
- 1/4-inch stereo headphone output
- MIDI input and output
- S/PDIF stereo coaxial input and output (US-144mkII only)
- Individual Line and Headphone out level controls (US-144mkII only)
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Mac and Windows drivers included
- Steinberg Cubase LE4 48-track recording software includedAluminum case construction
View the Deal Now