4 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can chicken broth
1 can Rotel tomatoes with green chilies
1 small jar pimientos
1 pound Velveeta cheese, cubed or shredded
12-oz package linguine noodles
salt and pepper to taste
Cook the linguine following package directions. Drain in a colander and rinse with hot water.

In a bowl, combine the soup, broth, tomatoes, and pimientos. Layer in a baking dish: linguine, chopped chicken, soup mixture. Cover with the cheese and bake at 350 until cheese is melted. Stir mixture before serving and add salt and pepper to taste.
I am not a fan of Velveeta, but have yet to perfect the right cheese (and other ingredients) to make this recipe work. My DD shared this recipe with me a long time ago that she developed (meaning that this is hers and not mine) and she is now totally organic...meaning that she no longer prepares this recipe;-\ As much as we both enjoyed it...she doesn't make it due to her new eating habits and I'm experimenting to come up with a non-processed food recipe. Both us of still experiment with the recipe, but have yet to come up with 'just the right thing.'
Sooo...I guess this is the recipe for those that like and use Velveeta...AND...any thoughts or suggestions to make this recipe (that really is very good) without Velveeta would be appreciated...just trying to avoid processed foods...thoughts? Anyone? I can cope with the cream of mushroom soup by using the organic brands (avoiding all of the chemicals), but I just can't come up with the right 'cheese' ingredients...sigh...